Hit White Triangle To Listen Now OR Download for Later Keep Scrolling For Info, Links & Images
Today on the Stitchery Stories podcast, Tina Francis Shares Her Life In Fabric & Thread. Based in Birmingham, Tina chats with Susan Weeks about creating her 2nd career based around her love of tapestry, bringing bargello back, and working on community stitch projects that bring people together.
Susan chats with Tina about:
- Is it tapestry, needlepoint or canvaswork?
- Bringing bargello back
- Using stitch to cope with grief and bereavement
- Protest with textile art
- Building a portfolio creative career
- Micro Business Matters day
- Producing tapestry kits
- Use Up Your Stash
- The delights of Community Stitch projects
- Extending your artwork
- and so much more.
Other links mentioned in episode are listed below Gallery
Micro Biz Matters Day 11 Jan 2019
Ruskin Mill Trust